Set of Viking Chain with Wolf Tips and Viking Axe Pendant 925 Sterling Silver
HANDMADE Set of Viking Chain with Wolf Tips and Viking Axe Pendant 925 Sterling Silver!
Unique craftsmanship, you won't find anywhere else. Made-to-order just for you!
The Viking Axe with floral ornament was first found during excavations near the village of Mammen, Central Jutland. As suggested by historians, this item could only be worn by warriors and seafarers - the most important people in the life of the Nordic tribes.
Made from real 925 silver sterling, this bracelet makes a great choice for you or as a gift for your loved one.
Don't know your ring size? Use this handy PDF chart to find it.
- UNIQUE HANDMADE SET
- Total weight: approx. 47 - 48 g (depends on chain’s size)
- Chain weight: approx. 40 g (depends on chain’s size)
- Pendant weight: approx. 7-8 g
- Chain default length: 550 mm (can be changed to any length you need)
- Chain diameter: 4 mm
- Pendant size: 34 x 26 x 6 mm
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- MADE TO ORDER: 5 - 20 Days
- United States: 7 - 19 Days (After shipping notification)
- Europe Countries: 7 - 12 Days (After shipping notification)
- Other Countries: 10 - 30 Days (Depends of your location)
Quick processing of your order
Jewelry and other accessories are 100% handmade. It’s not a mass products. Usually, we need 5-7 working days to make perfect pendant, chain or ring with the size you need. Sometimes it may take a little more time, but usually, this is due only to the fact that we want to make the perfect item for you! Every ring, pendant, chain or bracelet from our store is made by order and crafted with great passion to details.Worldwide shipping available!
All parcels comes to your address or your local post office (it depends on the rules of your local post office). By default, all packages must be delivered directly to the customer, but if at the time of delivery you were not at home, then you have to pick up the parcel from your local post office.Branded box + Bonus CD
All parcels comes with a bonus CD full of really cool Scandinavian folk songs so you can enjoy Viking culture at home or in your car!